Free Freight 2020
June 19, 2020
Datum has announced that it’s now offering its dealers free freight on all orders through July 31, 2020. The special offer coincides with Datum’s manufacturing facility being fully open again, following production restrictions resulting from COVID “stay at home” orders. To receive the free freight, dealers must use the promo code “FreeFreight2020” when ordering, and the order invoice must be paid in full within 45 days.
According to Rick Martorano, Datum national sales manager, the free freight offer is intended to help assist Datum Dealers who are working to recover sales now that businesses are reopening.
“We’re all doing our part to help each other get through the challenges of COVID,” said Martorano. “Our dealers have always been extremely important to us, and if we can help them recover some of their losses, then that’s beneficial for both of us.”
In addition to the current free freight offer, Datum also consistently provides its dealers with a comprehensive set of support services, including:
- help with defining markets and identifying selling opportunities
- product and application recommendations
- product spec sheets, white papers, and other literature to support sales
- a wide selection of products for deeper sales
- a Lifetime Warranty on every Datum product
- hands-on sales support and customer service
*Free freight only applies if payment is received within 45 days of invoice date
– Only available for shipments within the 48 contiguous United States
– Free Freight for Dock-to-Dock shipments only – any additional requirements will be billed
– Promotional period begins on orders placed on June 22nd until its end of July 31st
– Orders MUST ship prior to November 30th, 2020 to qualify for the free freight
– Offer applicable to all GSA contract orders
Click below to see all posts related to that topic
Talk to an expert.
To help manufacturers select the best storage solutions for their environments, our storage experts have compiled a list of key features to consider before choosing your storage solution provider.
Manufacturing and industrial spaces represent unique and challenging working environments that require especially robust storage solutions that are tough enough to stand up to demanding daily wear and tear. To help manufacturers choose the right storage to improve efficiency and productivity, our storage experts have gathered six common manufacturing and industrial storage challenges and identified...